Tuesday, March 15, 2011

23 Weeks and the flu

I am so over this flu thing. I've been sick since Saturday night with a high fever 103 (not good when preggo), chills, body aches, runny nose, dry cough, and sneezing like CRAZY. I called my OBGYN today and they immediately sent me to the er to have the baby checked. Everything was fine his heart rate was perfect and he was moving around like crazy kicking the monitors :). I was told I have the flu and to continue the Tylenol 4 times a day and LOTS of fluids. The dr. checked everything to make sure I was okay which made me happy. He said I should be better by the end of the week and I have a follow up with my OBGYN next week. Can't wait to see the lil man again :) On a better note both boys are better they only had fevers for 2 days and now just a mild cough.

Here are some 23 week updates

How far along: 23 weeks
Total weight gain: about 5lbs
How big is baby: about 1 foot in length and 1lb the size of a small doll
Maternity clothes: no leggings and long shirts :)  so comfortable

Sleep: I don't sleep well, I am up at least 6 times to pee and that's not an exaggeration.  Sometimes I'd like to just camp out in the bathroom.

Movement: um yes LIKE crazy!!

Food cravings: still Italian food.  This week I've had to buy jars full of the stuffed blue cheese green olives!  POPSICLES too!!!

Belly button in or out: OUT

0 comments: