Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's about time!

Today was finally a SUMMER day and I loved it. I think I got spoiled living in Colorado
Springs because you don't even need a winter jacket there. I remember going to the outlet mall in Jan. in a tshirt and jeans and by March it was already 70 degrees. I cannot wait to go back!
Dante' went to daycare today so Royce and I spent a lot of the day outside doing yard work and cleaned the car and went for a walk and ice cream. We are getting ready for Kevin to come home. I cannot believe he is going to be here in 5 days.
Royce has now mastered crawling and getting into everything. I had to lower his crib last night because he was jumping in it. He still doesn't have teeth and he's been teething since 3 months so I am hoping any day now. It's amazing how different children are. Our Dante' was crawling by 5 months, had 4 teeth by 6 months, and walked at 9 months, but Royce is a little more laid back. He mastered rolling at about 3 months and used that instead of crawling and didn't fully crawl until 7 months and is now pulling up on things at 8 months, but I think he'll be a little older when he walks which is fine with me because when he walks I'll really have my hands full.

0 comments: