Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Giovanni Charles Ellis

Giovanni was born at 8:56 p.m. on Wednesday July, 6.  My parents got here July 1 so I was very happy he waited until they were here to come.  We did a lot of walking and fun things with the kiddos up until Giovanni's arrival and when I went in for my 39 week appointment on the 5th I was dilated to about a 4 and she said if I didn't go into hard labor on my own that night I could come in at 8 in the morning on the 6th where they would break my water and start pitocin.  Well I didn't go into hard labor and the hospital was super busy because a set of twins were born along with 3 other babies so they had me wait to come in until noon.  Once I finally got registered, dressed, filled out paper work they started my iv of pitocin at 4pm and broke my water at 5 and I had him at 8:56.  I once again did it natural no epidural or pain meds--those things just freak me out since I am allergic to so many medicines.  Everything was perfect and I was so happy my mom made it to his birth.  She's been to all 4 of my deliveries and in the room and has been a major help.   I will leave you with some pictures of our new bundle :)













1 comments:

Krysta said...

Love all of these pictures! Especially the proud big brother picture. Also love those froggie pajamas. So cute. Congrats on your newest bundle! Did Kevin write his middle name different on FB or am I losing it? Also, we ordered that Fisher Price Rock n Play thing, hopefully we love it as much as you do!