Sunday, March 20, 2011

Flu, Strep Throat, Pneumonia, & Scarlet Fever Can ALL Kiss My Butt!

Well, once again we were in the ER.  Our little Dante' came home from school Friday with a high fever in which he threw up.  I gave him Motrin and he seemed to be doing better, but when he woke up Saturday he was sweating and shivering and his temp was 104, he had a swollen face and a rash over his entire body so I immediately rushed him to the ER.  By the time we got there his temp was 105.4 and he was pretty out of it.  Luckily, they took us straight back and pumped him with meds and got him under control.  He was diagnosed with Scarlet Fever and Strep.  We are all being treated for strep and I have stripped down the beds and disinfected the whole house. I am ready for all of this sickness to leave my house! 

It was a very beautiful 1st day of spring here today and we are thankful for that!  I have my 24 week appointment this week and will update more after the appointment.

1 comments:

Krysta said...

Seriously, what awful luck you guys had lately...sounds like us, haha. Hope your whole family gets better!! And how did Kevin manage not to catch anything!!?