Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012

Hello 2012!  Omg once again it takes me a year to post...sorry about that!  We have been so BUSY with our 4th yes I said 4th move of the year, the kiddos, traveling, etc.  We are all doing great and couldn't be happier.  2012 is going to be a great year!

We moved on base the end of Nov. just in time to celebrate Thanksgiving in our new home.  We LOVE it--it's a huge 4 bedroom with a HUGE fenced in back yard!  I am still in the process of decorating/painting, but I will leave you with a few pictures.





Oh and we bought a car...my dream car!  I know not what most people would pick as their dream car, but honestly since the buick enclave came out I've wanted when.  It was my Christmas present--thanks babe!


We went home for Christmas which was amazing!

0 comments: