Tuesday, July 19, 2011

2 weeks ALREADY

I cannot believe how fast this summer is FLYING by.  Giovanni is 2 weeks old today and he gets cuter every single day.  We all just love him so much and are so happy god blessed us with him.  He definitely completes our family!!!  I have a lot of pictures from the last 2 weeks of our little man I'll share.  We haven't done much--we've been mostly indoors enjoying our newborn.  We did however take the kids to the fair last Friday which they loved!  Dante' got his face painted and they got to see a live tiger show and they had a petting zoo so needless to say, the kids had a BLAST!!!

Dante' and Royce are doing marvelous.  The two of them are hilarious together--I enjoy listening to their conversations and watching them play.  They amaze me.  They are so smart.  I still cannot believe my baby will be in head start this year and Dante' a kindergartner!!!













0 comments: