Thursday, February 25, 2010

I got a job!

I forgot to mention in the last post that I decided to apply for some stylist positions seeing as how I've been doing hair for 6 years in Michigan and also got my Colorado license two years ago and doing hair is my passion! I've only worked at Aveda Salons and attended an Aveda Institute in 03 so I've really only worked with their products, but after the interviews and everything I decided to take the job that was going to have the best pay, benefits, and would work around my schedule. So after taking all of that into consideration I chose to start working at Micheal of the Carlyle in the Citadel Mall. I will be working part time as I am also starting school at PPCC which is a community college literally 3 minutes from my house!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!

1 comments:

Krysta said...

Woohoo! That's exciting! Keep us updated on how it goes...does that mean the boys will be in daycare? Oh yeah, I meant to ask, did Dante' transfer to a HS classroom out there? Hope all is well!