Monday, April 4, 2011

Update

We are still searching for that perfect home, our first home.  I have added a few more to the list and we are going to look at a few more this weekend!  As for a vehicle-we have put that on hold until we go to visit my parents and my dad can help me search.  It's only 2 months away and this way we can have both cars registered and insured in Michigan. 

This weekend was great; Saturday we attended a bbq which the weather was a perfect spring day and the boys had a great time playing outside with all the kids.  We didn't get home until 10pm and the kids were already asleep--they didn't even wake up when we changed them into their jammies!!!  Sunday the hubster took me to Syracuse so I could shop at the Carousel Mall (second largest mall in America)!!!  It was fun I got a few outfits and the boys saw the Easter bunny!  

I hope everyone has a great week!  I cannot believe is already April!!!

0 comments: