Monday, June 27, 2011

Cannot believe a month has gone by and still NO BABY!

Hello everyone!  I know I know I am horrible and updating this thing, BUT we've been SUPER busy and we actually just got the internet today since we moved.  Yes I know we moved yet AGAIN, but this time we will stay until our lease is up.  We love this duplex.  It's way bigger, newer, and has a great back yard for the kiddos!!!  


The kids are doing amazing!  Loving the summer weather and THE BEACH, yes we live by water again and have been taking advantage of it :)  I will definitely do a post with pictures next.  I just wanted to give you a little update.  


I am now 38 weeks pregnant with 14 days remaining until Giovanni's due date.  No one thought I'd make it this far, but I did and I am huge, hot, and ready to be done.  I've gained 20 lbs so far and am pretty much all belly, but it's a BIG belly lol and I am now not sleeping and have a hard time breathing since everything is squished, lol--but as long as he's healthy I am happy!  I cannot wait to meet the lil guy!  I go for my 38 week appt and u/s on wed. so I will do an update then.  


Hope everyone has a great week!!!

0 comments: