Tuesday, December 14, 2010

11 days

I cannot believe it's 11 days until Christmas.  My boys remind me everyday that Santa is coming it's so cute, but it sure doesn't feel like Christmas here in Colorado.  I thought I was dreaming when I saw the ice cream truck drive by my house yesterday and people in shorts.  It was just shy of 70 degrees...in Dec. weird.  Dante' keeps asking when it's going to snow so he will be very excited when we head to Michigan on Friday as they have lots of snow.  We will be staying with my parents until the 26th and then heading to Milwaukee to spend time with Kevin's family.  We are very excited and ready for a long vacation.  When we get back we will start the moving process to NY.  We are very excited!  Hope everyone has a blessed holiday and safe travels!!!

0 comments: