Friday, March 4, 2011

Our New Chicco Lullaby Lx Playard

Our new pack and play came and I am in love with it.  I am sick of cheap baby stuff falling apart and did a lot of reading and decided on this pack and play.  Best decision!!!  It has a travel bag, wheels, bassinet, changing station, and the top part with the toys lays on the floor for an activity mat AND it matches perfect in the nursery!!!!

STROLLERS!  With this being my 3rd child and going thru handfuls of strollers I can honestly say we have found the best stroller for an infant and toddler, yes it is a sit and stand BUT not the huge bulky cheap ones you cannot fit in a car or aisles.  We bought a joovy ultralight caboose and love it.  It's super easy to push, very sturdy and well made, and very compact and will fit in a car!!!

I will also say that the other double stroller we have which I absolutly LOVE is our peg perego aria which is the most light weight and easy to push stroller!



0 comments: