Monday, April 25, 2011

Baby Update!

Well I am almost 30 weeks.  I cannot believe it.  Time is FLYING by.  I had an ob appointment followed by and ultrasound.  Baby is doing great VERY ACTIVE!  I did lose 1 lbs, but it was probably because I peed before I got weighed and my belly is measuring perfect and so is little G.  He's actually in the 60% percentile so that is great.  


Here are some stats:



How Far Along: Just about 30 weeks
Size of baby: 2.5lbs and just over 15 inches (size of a butternut squash)
Total Weight Gain: 10 lbs.  (well today at the dr. 9, but I think it's because I peed right before getting weighed, lol)
Gender: baby boy
Movement: um actually today I asked the dr. if I should be concerned that my child NEVER stops moving.  The dr. and the u/s tech. even had a hard time because he wouldn't stop flipping, but she said it's great!
Sleep: Sleep is going okay for the most part. 
What I miss: My energy
Cravings: Things that are fresh and juicy!`
Maternity Clothes: I have a few tops but I've mainly been wearing long target t's and leggings.  I like to be comfy!
Best Moment this week:Taking the boys to see baby G for the first time.  They think momma is having a dinosaur after looking at the bones in the baby via u/s.

Pics



0 comments: