Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I know I know it's been awhile and I am sorry, but my life has been an absolute I guess you could call it a mess this past month!  First off we almost lost my sister, but thanks be to GOD she is strong and is now at home recovering with her newest addition little Jonah Michael Scott.
We are also moving AGAIN.  It's great that we will be super close to base, BUT it is bad timing--we have to move the 8th and we have to be in Michigan by the 10th for a wedding we are in and we cannot fly because I'll be 36 weeks and my dr. said NO.  Maybe I'll have Giovanni in Michigan which wouldn't be bad and we are packing a bag and bringing the car seat "just in case" because my other two boys were 3 and 4 weeks early.
We also found out Royce is going to need heart surgery.  Poor little guy has had pneumonia 8 times and is just so sick all the time between ear infecs., upper resp. infecs., asthma, and allergies.  They found a small opening in the heart and this is linked to his sicknesses so hopefully once he has the surgery he won't be so sick all the time.
We are heading to my dr. in Syracuse for a level 2 sonogram since i'm still considered "high risk" since losing Gaby.  I'll be 33 weeks and after I see the dr. Thursday I'll do another post on baby G.  To add to everything else I left my brand new uber expensive camera at the park and it's gone and I lost my military id.  I can get a new id, it's just annoying.  I hope everyone enjoys their week.  We are headed to Syracuse tomorrow and will be staying in a hotel and relaxing for a few days---we need it!

0 comments: