Saturday, March 5, 2011

Girl Scout Cookies

So, I was SUPER excited to head to the Mall today to stop at the Girl Scout Cookie booth and pick up a dozen boxes because I have been craving them and guess what there was NO booth!!!

 I ended up shopping and found a couple cute owl rings and a necklace and some maternity crops for summer.  I also found the baby bottles I used with Royce and bought 15 since I usually can only find them online.  If you were wondering they are mam anti-colic bottles and I swear by them.  I love that the bottom comes off for easy cleaning.

On a not so happy note I came home to a naked screaming 4 year old holding his butt because it hurts so bad.  Poor kid has diarrhea.  It's sad when they are little and sick and they don't know why.  I went out and bought pedialyte pops and gave him a warm bath and put him to bed.  Let's hope tomorrow is a better day!

Another online purchase I just had to make tonight was this yellow and black owl crib mobile.  I cannot wait until the room is finished and the baby is here!  I miss having a newborn in the house.

0 comments: