Friday, March 4, 2011

SAHM



Since I am a little obsessed with owls I HAD to buy a couple of these newborn GroVia aio.  I have heard from other mommies it's better to buy smaller ones anyways because the bumgenius I ordered usually fit best around 10lbs.  So I went ahead and bought these.  Aren't they super cute?



I also came across http://www.wholesomebaby.com/ and am super excited to start making my own baby food.  I just purchased the brezza and cannot wait to put it to use.

A lot of things will be changing in my life soon and at least until 2013 I will be a SAHM so I am hoping to keep up with my blog!

Fill in the blank FRIDAY!  Hope everyone has a wonderful WEEKEND!



1. Today I am thankful for my hubby who made me a great big dinner and got me snacks.
2. My best friend is my husband, which is awesome since we're going to be spending a lot of time together for the rest of our lives :)

3. A quirky thing about me is that I am allergic to 7 different medicines.
4. This weekend I am going to pick up my cousin and head to the mall.
5. Something that worries me right now is my husband leaving again and me raising 3 boys as a single parent for a year.  ugh army.
6. On my night stand you would find bottle of water.


Oh did I mention my BFF will be here Thursday!!!  I cannot wait!!!

0 comments: