Friday, March 25, 2011

25 Weeks

This morning we got up early and headed to Dante's school for a meeting (something they do for transfer students to see how they are adjusting).  The meeting went amazing!  I cannot believe how grown up Dante' is.  The teacher said he reminds her of a "precious moments doll"  He's very affectionate and loves school!  He's doing great in all his areas and boy can that kid write, the teacher took out a piece of his art work that he wrote his name on an it was perfect.  She was impressed that he knew how to write it so well and knows all his colors and letters and can count to 30.  He's right on track for Kindergarten which makes us very proud!  We love you Dante'!

I went in for my ultrasound today which went great.  Giovanni still had his head pressed against my back so we didn't get very many pictures, but we were able to get a couple.  All 3 of my boys have the same nose--they all look alike in their ultrasound pictures!  We also found out Giovanni is due a week earlier than expected so that was awesome!  His new due date is July 6th so that makes me 25 weeks! 

0 comments: