Monday, March 28, 2011

busy week

Life has been so hectic lately.  We are sharing one vehicle and it's almost impossible so we've spent the last week looking at vehicles and HOUSES.  Yes we are buying a house--finally!  I cannot wait to have my own house to be able to paint and do whatever I want to.  So our last two weeks has been devoted to searching for cars and houses.  We narrowed the houses down to 2, but I still haven't found "the car" yet.  I am so indecisive and I don't want to just buy something because it's the first thing I see.  I have found a few options I like and this Saturday I'll be heading to Syracuse to check out a few more.  Hopefully I can decide on something so I am not having to drive Kevin to work at 5 am so I can get to mine and the kids appointments.

Today was a sad day for me as it was miss Gabriella's due date!  Rip little angel--I know you are watching over us!

0 comments: